Pharma & Biotech companies seeking competitive advantage are now relying on BI as an innovation and decision-making driver. Innovative strategies offer the possibility of transforming insight into action, of making decisions quickly, and capitalizing on opportunities more fully.
eyeforpharma's 2nd Annual Global Business Intelligence Summit will provide you with the latest industry intelligence on the areas that matter most, including: The Drug Pipeline, Emerging Markets, Integration of Intelligence Functions along with exclusive tips on how to overcome the current economic downturn, The conference will also look in-depth at Competitive Intelligence, tackling issues such as the Ethics of CI, Developing a CI Culture plus primary research advice. Download the brochure for the full program, This event guarantees insightful conclusions and takeaway messages for the senior-level pharma audience it will attract. Here is a brief overview of what it the Summit will examine
- Strategic Overview of Intelligence in 2009 and beyond: Strategies and tactics to ensure how you can safeguard your company from the economic climate, How you can prepare yourself for the impact of US elections on the industry plus a look at payor models all over the world
- Competitive Intelligence: Understand how the industry is navigating the ethics of CI, learn who is building and integrating a CI function throughout it's business and what they hope to achieve through this and analyse the latest techniques in primary research for today and the future
- Emerging Markets: Examine what is truly happening in the key emerging markets and what established can learn from them and how we can avoid the minefield of expanding into them
- Marketing Intelligence: Analyze what your customers want from you! Hear from Forecasters and other pharma functions about how to help them understand and deliver smarter decisions faster!
- Cross Functional Excellence: Unite data analyses from marketing research, sales analytics, marketing analytics, competitive intelligence, forecasting to drive big picture business decisions
- IT, Data & Analytics: Discover the best ways to manage primary and secondary vendors and discover the answer to a critical questions: Centralise or De-Centralise Intelligence