Cliniminds, is expanding its business activity across India with an initial investment of Rs 60 lakh. It is setting up its training centres as well online distance learning programme at Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Mumbai. The management is planning all centres by the end of 2008.
The Delhi based clinical research training company will be offering
• advanced post graduate programme in clinical research;
• certificate programme in clinical research;
• certificate programme in pharmacovigilance;
• certificate programme in quality assurance;
• certificate programme in conduct and management of BA/BE studies;
• certificate programme in monitoring of clinical trials;
• certificate programme for investigators and site personnel
• certificate programme in clinical research for nurses and
• post graduate programme in the conduct of cancer clinical trials.
The company has Online clinical research training programmes in the field of clinical research, through its portal www.cliniminds.com. It will be providing printed course material and logging ID for member. It's all online and distance learning programmes are certified and accredited by Pharmaceutical Society of India. During 2006-07, it has achieved sales of Rs 50 lakh and targeting to reach up to Rs 80 lakh in the current fiscal.