The Homeopatic manufacturing units must fulfill the conditions stated by the government of India under 67-G
67-G. Conditions of licence – Licence in Form 20-C or 20-D shall be subject to the conditions stated therein and to the following further conditions, namely:-
- The premises where the Homeopathic medicines are stocked for sale or sold are maintained in a clean condition.
- The Sale of Homeopathic medicines shall be conducted under the supervision of a person, competent to deal in Homeopathic medicines.
- The licensee shall permit an Inspector to inspect the premises and furnish such information as he may require for ascertaining whether the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder have been observed.
- The licensee in Form 20-D shall maintain records of purchases and sale of Homeopathic medicines containing alcohol together with names and addresses of parties to whom sold.
- * The licensee in Form 20-C shall maintain records of purchases and sale of Homeopathic medicines containing alcohol. No records of sale in respect of Homeopathic potentised preparations in containers of 30 ml or lower capacity and in respect of mother tinctures made up in quantities upto 60 ml, need be maintained.
- ** The license shall maintain an Inspection Book in Form 35 to enable an inspector to record his impressions and the defects noticed.
* Ins.by S. O. 4816, dt.19.11.1969 (w.e.f. 6.12.1969)
** Ins.by GSR 331 (E), dt.8.5.1984 (w.e.f. 8.5.1984)